Sunday 2 September 2012

House of Fraser - Competition Entry X


Blondie's at it again...I couldn't resist this competition when House of Fraser contacted me about it!

Their branding is so unique and give a feel of luxury! I love a good window shop in their nearest store and have already brought many beautiful items for my Autumn wardrobe, this year! So when I was contacted about this up coming competition, I was struck with choice of choosing the perfect outfit - that in itself was a challenge, as I had a list of around 15...



First of all here was my mission and details for you to join in too!

The Rules to this competition were simple.

Pick your favourite new season piece from House of Fraser online.
Put together a look and post it on you blog.
Explain why you love the piece's you've chosen, and why you should wear them.
Finally write a comment with a link to your post, on the House of Fraser Blogger Page.

The competition closes Monday 10th September, so head over to House of Fraser Blog Competition Page to get your entry in!

What I selected...

With much deliberation, due to the wide range of amazing pieces House of Fraser currently sell in their store, I took a 'casual' AW12 look to my pick. Think 'Country girl meets City Chick' and you've got it! I've gone for lots of texture and interesting patterns with this look. My look took off, when I fell in love with the Kilgore Blazer. This was Probably because I've been splurging on Blazers, for my first year of 6th Form (collage) which looked so simple, yet I found you could match it up with anything, thanks to its beautiful Camel colour. So here it is... My 'House of Fraser' Autumn outfit pick...
SHOP THE LOOK:
Bertie Boot's £119.00Kilgmore Long Sleeve Blazer £205.00, Lace Pussy Bow Blouse £92.00, Whistles Snakeskin print Trousers £85.00Small Berkeley Bag £540.00


The Kilgore Blazer - By Tommy Hilfiger

As I've already said, my inspiration for this outfit started here, with this gorgeous Kilgore Blazer. It's the sort of piece you could collaborate with anything. With your pencil skirt, for the office. With jeans, for a shopping spree. The possibilities with this were endless. No wonder it was so hard to put an outfit together! This item is brilliant, as it's machine washable and with 65% wool content, also has the essential quality you want from a blazer. It's almost neutral Camel colour, gives you the freedom to pair it with a variety of different colours and textures! This Blazer is great for Autumn, and will take you right through to Winter as it gives you the cosy and comfortable feel - you won't be able to part with it!


The Berkeley Bag - By Aspinal of London


Next up, is this Berkeley Bag from Aspinal of London. At £540.00, you know you're paying for a top quality handbag. Handbags are my one acception to the 'buy it cheaper elsewhere' rule. Because you always need to have a truly fabulous and RELIABLE handbag! It's made with toffee pebble Italian calf leather and black calf leather, which gives it a both sturdy and exquisite appearance. The interior is also perfect for all your 'handbag essentials'. It's simple colours make it easy to pair up with all your Autumn essentials, so really is that 'must have' accessory. 

Parita Low Ankle Boot - By Bertie
Okay, personally I'm obsessed with these shoes! They are just so lush! I've gone mad trying to get my hands on a pair for AW12... we'll have to wait and see. They come in black and brown, but the brown shown here are my favourite. It's animal print is almost 'snakeskin' like, which gives a gorgeous texture to the boots. Also, the added heal helps to lengthen your legs - although my legs are WAY too long as it is, I hate a flat boot! They've got a good sole on them, so will be hard wearing for all those days of trudging through the rain (let's face it their bound to come!) and a zip on the inside, which makes them great for all you 'can never get my foot in a boot' people out there too!

Lace Pussy Bow Blouse - By Love Moschino
I've added this cream lace blouse, with a beautiful Pussy Bow neck into the equation. It's lovely detail gives a really elegant feel to any outfit, and is strictly fitted, so perfect for you girlie's to show of those figures! This photo doesn't really do it justice, as the lace is so fine, there is a separate t-shirt underneath to really emphasis the detail of the blouse. However if your not so keep on the fitted look, it also has a loose fitting waist for you curvier ladies. You can dress it up or down, as its really flexible on how you can wear it and the Pussy Bow can be done up, or loosened on a night out. Luckily for you Love Moschino has thought of everything, and with it's lengthy sleeves, you won't have to worry about freezing on those chilly early mornings!
  
Snakeskin Print Jeans - By Whistles
My final outfit piece, and wait for it, are these Snakeskin print Jeans by Whistles! Patterned Jeans, are always a wardrobe essential. These Grey colour Jeans are perfect for the Autumn as they go great with pretty much anything, and can be dressed up with a bit of glam and some heals, or dressed down with your converse and a big jumper. In this outfit, I've been brave and contrasted it with the camel blazer, which actually looks amazing, as it's bringing in the autumn browns with a stylish print. There really is nothing better than a pair of skinny's, and these jeans are no acception!

So there you have it, my competition entry. If I win.. there's a chance I'll be going straight to my online 'wishlist' and selecting the amazing pieces in this outfit. Make sure you get yourself a chance at winning by going to the House of Fraser Blog Page!

Let me know what you think! 
Lots of Love,
Blondie X

(blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk)
  

1 comment:


  1. Hi there!
    We just wondered if you would be interested in entering our competition?
    http://www.braintreeclothing.com/blog/2013/07/08/feel-good-fashion-blogger-competition-btreestylecomp/
    Best Wishes,
    Braintree Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)