Sorry, Post's are going to be slow during the weekdays - I shall pre-warn you of that now! I had my third day of 6th form today - and the 'heals every day' mission failed.
Thanks for all your help with the 'outfit' crisis, by the way! There's nothing like a good sensible pair of flat pumps! So the work load has already started and I'm currently juggling: writing my blog, writing my 'harvest festival artical' for my local Church magazine and frantically jotting down notes on cell structures for biology... But then that's the fun of A levels!
So in-between the frantic mess of my 'back to school' schedules, I've managed to pull out a few 'KEY PIECES' for your Autumn 2012 wardrobe. Her's just a sneak peak of what the great British high street has to offer you!
Lots of Love,
1. Gold Cross Hanglet £6.50 - Miss Selfridge
2. Black Pyramid Buckle Belt £14.00 - Miss Selfridge
3. Aztec socks Bank £4.00 - Bank
4. Black animal face faux fur hat £18.00 - River Island
5. Yenzi Owl across bag £25.00 - Accessorize
6. Leather bag £39.99 - Top Shop
7. Black Leather-look Stud Collar £8.99 - New Look
8. Burgandy Plane Umbrella £9.99 - Zara