Friday 18 January 2013

The first fall of snow...

 "The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event."
 
YAY! A few weeks late, but the SNOW has finally arrived!
I've also had the last of my exams today, so the fun can really begin this weekend!
As our school let us out early this afternoon, me and my sister waisted no time to get out into the snow and put out hats and scarfs to good use...
 My sister enjoying the snow - minus the frost bite she got afterwards!

 I took advantage of the snow to wear my New Look boots, with these great Over boot socks from River Island, that kept my feet EXTRA warm! These boots are great, as they have lots of grip and you can tighten them, to stop the snow getting in!
Another key piece in my winter wardrobe is this years coat from Dorothy Perkins. It's lasted me all winter, and definitely worth buying - as it's passed every coat quality test! My french style hat, has always had a place in my winter wardrobe (since I was about 6..) and keeps my hear cosy!




 What I'm Wearing: Coat - Dorothy Perkins, Scarf - TU at Tesco, Boot Socks - River Island, Boots - New Look.
What Lydia is Wearing: Coat - New Look, Scarf/Hat - Matalan.
Did it snow where you are this week? How are you spending your snow day?

 I'm about to have a large mug of Cadbury Hot Chocolatte and change into a snuggly pair of  slipper socks, as I think my toes may just fall off any minute! 

Enjoy the snow, wherever you are!
Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. Ya, it snowed here too and there I was thinking I can get away this year with none..

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! :) I followed you and i will be happy if u follow me back. Im just starting with my blog. Thank u so much! :-* :)))

    http://beladynotbitch.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely photos in the snow, I feel jealous when I see this but then I complain every time it's a bit cold in Madrid! :P
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl , great outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)