Saturday 26 January 2013

My Week - Panto Show, and lack of sleep! #2

Good Morning, and happy Saturday!
I've not had a second this week to get on my computer and blog. And... being as unprepared as I am, I haven't prepared anything exciting for you!

I've been in a Pantomime production of 'Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs' by Harlequin Pantomine Productions, this week. It's been so exciting to take part in a production, with a lovely set of people! I've been taking the part of a very 'clumsy fairy' dancer - which, seeing as I'm the clumsiest person ever, hasn't been too difficult! 
As the show is still running, I can't spoil you with photo's of such a great pantomime. But ,I'll leave you with a few cheeky snaps and look out for a 'stage make up' tutorial coming your way soon! 

Exhibit A - how to dress like a clown and make yourself look around 7 years old...
This is one of my favourite costumes from my show outfits! I've managed to be 10 years younger, with the creation of the piggy tails. Women forget the facial creams - piggy tails are the new 'age decreaser'...
This outfit cost me under a fiver (excluding the tutu) - thanks to Ebay! I may have to wear this bow tie more often!



Well, I'm off now to plaster myself in orange foundation and Barry M glitter!
Enjoy your weekend - I'll speak soon!
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

  1. aaaw so cute <3
    http://terezbk.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I was in choir and theater in high school and it helped me become confident as a public speaker!!! Keep it up!

    <3
    lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)