Tuesday 15 January 2013

My first contribution to the world of GIFs and Make your own GIFS...

It's nearly Mid Week!  
I've got my AS History exam tomorrow, so this really is a little post to cheer myself up a little (blogging really has that therapeutic advantage, don't you think?)

Over the weekend, some of  my lovely friends came round for a curry. In our midst of craziness, I was determined to finally work out how to make my own GIF, and make this little one to share with you! (the girl in the GIF is Natalie - though this one's so fast you can't really tell!)


I wouldn't call myself a expert, but I'm hoping to work on it! You can make your own GIF, in 5 easy steps!

1. Select the photo's you want to put into a GIF. The better the quality the better!
2. Upload your photos onto a GIF maker website, such as: makeagif.com, picasion.com,
gickr.com,or gifmaker.me.
3. Make sure you images are in the right order!
4. Preview your GIF to alter the speed, and size of the GIF
5. Download your GIF and your ready to use it; whether it be on a blog, website, or social networking icon.

Have you tried making your own GIF? I'm hoping to use this idea more in the future for my blogs, it makes demo's much easier to understand (obviously a lot slower than this) and is so simple to create!

Lots of Love,

3 comments:

  1. This is cute! Another way to make a gif is to take a video on a camera or phone and upload it to lunapic.com and using the tools on that you can alter the speed, no. of frames, etc.

    Gifs are always a lovely personal touch to a blog i think

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the therapeutic advantage of blogging. :D Anyway this gif is so cute. I haven't tried making one but with these simple steps hopefully one day. Can't wait to see more of your work! Anyway, good luck on your exam! :)


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's awesome!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)