Saturday 29 December 2012

Avon Speeddry nail enamel Review, Christmas jumpers, and a few bits n bobs'

So, today's post is a big jumble of Christmas all stuffed into one! 
But first, I've been obsessed with Avon recently - I need to seriously consider being a representative to start making it pay, for my over indulgence! 
Today's nail colours were two of my favourites, that I pared together while being 'creative' or just 'lazy' over Christmas....

 I chose too colours 'Art Orange' and 'Lime Splatter' which bring in the deep oranges of winter, and the pastels of Spring 2013. The biggest advantage of the Avon collection for me is they really are SPEEDDRY, as my nails were dry in 30 seconds. I would definitely recommend this nail polish, as there's a great range of colours, and definitely worth purchasing if your like me, and get impatient waiting for nails to dry! 


 My sister got the Friends boxset, and between watching the non stop episodes back to back, we've been testing out knowledge, playing the 'friends scene it game'. No matter how old the episodes, I still love some of the outfits, and how the style of each 'Friends' character changes over the years.  
 My auntie brought my mom some gorgeous followers - It doesn't matter what time of year, I always love flowers to brighten up the room!

Managed to drag my sister into a photo, to show off her lovely Christmas jumper! Since technically Christmas continues to the 6th of January, she's seeking every opportunity to wear it! 

Here's my Christmas Jumper - though I've been wearing it most of winter! (shame there hasn't actually been any snow near my home...). Still in good spirits of holiday cheer, I'm sporting my festive jumper for as long as possible!

How are you spending the holidays? We still have a mass of family over every night - and my mom is still finding people to brag at, about our '1 pound Christmas tree'...

Lots of Love,

10 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish colors!!
    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures today! Dry nails in 30 seconds you say? That's fantastic, count me in!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of the nail polishes!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polish :) im a total polish junkie and I love all type of polishes but these color are awesome ! Im a new follower of yours and hope u can follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following - I'll make sure I check out your blog and return now!
      Love
      Grace X

      Delete
  5. Love how you're wearing the nail polishes! I'm thinking of doing something similar with pastel colours in the Spring :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully pastels will be in again this spring - they always get me in the mood for summer ;') X

      Delete
  6. Love the nail polish review, I also use Avon as I find their nail varnish to be long lasting and they do really pretty colours. I d also highly recommend the gold dust top coat by Avon its clear but gives a very nice finish with gold clusters throughout really cool. X


    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation - I'll have to try it next time! X

      Delete
  7. Love the first Christmas jumper is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)