Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

It's Christmas!!!!!
 Between the hectic traditions of Christmas services, carol singing , and having paper cuts from all the last minute present wrapping, I've stuggled to get a post up for you! 
I hope everyone got all the presents you hoped to get!

I'm more than pleased....
BECAUSE I'VE GOT A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet my new baby boy:
I haven't had chance to use him yet, as I've been very lazy watching every Christmas film - mwahahahah!

My lovely Christmas tree - shame I'd destroyed all the presents underneath it before I took the photo.

As I wan't to spend time with the family - as I'm sure you all do as well, I'm going to scoot off now, to finish a great game of Monopoly (which I'm miserably loosing at)!

Speak Soon - and enjoy your Christmas!
Lots of Love,

6 comments:

  1. what a handsome guy kk. Have fun!

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a beauty! ahaha!
      Thanks,
      Have a lovely Christmas too! X

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful camera! So excited for you. I have a Nikon too and I absolutely LOVE it! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou! I was over the moon, as my last camera cost me £25 ;)

      Delete
  3. is that a coolpix L810? If so, I have the same one! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ♥ Khadijat
    Youth Savage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is - my dad got it in red (just to be different)...
      And you!

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)