Friday 5 October 2012

Singer of the Century - Adele X

THANK GOD ITS THE WEEKEND!

It's been one crazy week and I have tomorrow to complete my workload of homework, before I'm off to LONDON on Sunday! *YAY* If you didn't know Adele, is officially the latest singer to complete the Bond theme song 'Skyfall', for the latest movie - and well she never fails to impress! If you've got a few minutes to spare - have a listen!



She's been an inspiration for me over the last few years - long before she became such a national sensation! She really made the 'Little Black Dress' a Red Carpet sensation once more, and well she never stops! She's also happy with the way she is, and proud of being herself, no matter what other's may say. There's not many celebrity's that do that! So she has regrets - but she learnt from her mistakes and well, I think she's an inspiration both musically and on the Red Carpet too!



Here's my all time favourite 'Little Black Dress' when Adele sang for the Brit Awards 2012. Not only did she have a stadium of crowd's on their feet, she also wowed every body by this stunning 'Black Dress' number! She never fails to create an impact! I read an article, which stated that one night Adele tried to put her cardigan under a black dress - and BAMM - her signature look was created.

It really goes to show, with a little of continently, the best outfits can be created, (though in my case, it may be a case of 'a little too much').

Well, as I make a start on my homework, I shall leave you to enjoy your Friday evenings!

Lots of Love,

Blondie X


7 comments:

  1. love that dress! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, I know! Iconic or what?
      Yeah we can definitely do that- I'm all for new followers :D
      Thanks!
      Blondie X

      Delete
  2. awh thanks so much! I'll make sure I do!
    Thanks!
    Blondie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo love Adele! <3
    Hey,I'm following you as well now.. You have such a great blog!
    But now I'm gonna wish you a great day cause I'm busy listening to your youtube song proposition from Adele hehehe
    Kisses
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thanks so much! and thanks for following :-)
      Yeah, anything to do with Adele and I go crazy! whoops!
      Thanks again X

      Delete
  4. Hi Grace! Thanks for following back! However, I can't seem to find my badge or link on your page. Please let me know if you've already done it, so I can put your link on my page as well. Thanks!

    The rules are on top of the post on this link:

    http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/p/blog-link-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'll make sure I do :)
    And thanks again! X

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)