Monday 6 January 2014

RAISE YOUR GLASS - THE BLONDE IS GOING 18...

Hello Everyone!
So guess what -!!TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!! As unfortunate as it is, my 18th birthday had come crashing into the first week back to school - however despite my lack of sleep and renewed stress levels, I'm determined to enjoy every second! Last weekend my parents kindly organised a party for me to celebrate with family and friends - which I let them take over, as I tend to be unorganised when it comes to arranging events. It was a lovely opportunity to have a toast and say 'hell yes, we've made it though the first step, here's to the rest'!

As I was so wrapped up with dancing the evening away, with party classics including: Barbie Girl and Cha Cha Slide (you get the picture) I didn't get chance to take many photos to show you. Instead I thought I'd post a special 'What I Wore' post, as I just loved my outfit that evening oh and a few snaps with my sister and friends before hand too :)


What I Wore: Dress - New Look, Shoes - Debenhams, Nail Varnish - Ciate 

Well that's all from me, I'll do a little birthday post tomorrow for you!
Until then... See you soon

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time dancing. You certainly looked the part. I like this Barbie-Cha Cha look.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous sparkly dress! You look incredible :) Happy 18th!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish u a very very happy b'day sweets.. May god bless you..
    Wish you has shown us more from party.. Very beautiful and elegant dress... U look very pretty
    Don't forget to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely . . . . A G+ For ur Post and Have a Nice Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)