Thursday 2 January 2014

NEW YEAR NEW ME..

Hello!
First off I'd better say 'Happy New Year' to you all. Despite the optimistic title of today's post, I doubt a 'new me' will really kick off this year. I've already broken my New Years 'diet' resolution - the nearest to which will be me drinking a can of diet Pepsi (sorry, not sorry). Oh and my wish to study even harder this year has already been distracted by TV and shopping sprees, oh and reading into history books that have nothing to do with my course topics..
My new year was spent with friends and family, with our traditional 'eat too much, drink too much' motto, so we never fail to have a good time! New Years day was along similar lines, though I was in bed before 10 last night! Anyhow today's post is a little glimpse at what myself and my sister wore for New Years - as we were being a bit lazy to do a proper post - he he!
So I wore a New Look Midi Dress, which I'd been saving to wear for a special occasion. I just love the pattern and the colours in the dress! It was £10 in the sale, and I'm sure will get plenty more use in the new year! I paired it up with a pair of heels from Dotty P and a chunky necklace from Primark! Lydia opted for her new peplum top (also from New Look) and black leggings! She probably had the best idea in terms of outfit choice, as playing Twister in a midi skirt is quite a challenge...
I hope you too had a lovely New Year - lets make 2014 a good'un!

Lots of Love,

8 comments:

  1. Aww, you will be fine. Resolutions are sometimes hard to keep. Meanwhile you both look great. Great choice of outfits.

    Happy New Year!
    http://www/thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me dear, just started to follow you on GFC,Let me know if you want to follow each other on social media
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I have broken my diet resolution too.. Hehehe...
    U girls look pretty
    I am inviting you to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress sweetie
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! You are adorable and I love both of the outfits in this post. Happy New Year! I am a new follower and I really look forward to seeing more from you! I'm doing a lot of similar posts about New Year's resolutions, so feel free to check it out if you get a chance!!

    http://hannahrosewolfe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love your shoes - great choice for this outfit. I love what you did with your hair too. You look gorgeous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Amazing look! I love it)))
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)