Thursday 20 February 2014

A HOME BIRD...


Hello!
I hope you've all been keeping up on London Fashion Week these last few days. I didn't attend this year, as I've been pounded by lengthy essays and revision (maybe next time -ey?). But I have been anticipating the catwalks online from the comfort of my desk! One of my favourite collection's from LFW was the Topshop Unique catwalk! I really loved the dark green and blue combinations.

Today's outfit post, features a few things I was kindly donated by a friend (which still had the tags on!). I went a little country girl with colours, and wore my denim skirt, with a burgundy jumper and shoes, and my grey woolly tights to keep me warm! It's not exactly an 'on trend' choice, but I'm still opting for warmth at the moment.



My denim skirt was a gift from a friend, from Primark. Denim is a little dated, but I thought I'd bring in back, as the skirt complemented the outfit. Another old favourite, my jumper was from the men's collection at Primark, and is not too thick so is easy to tuck into shorts or a skirt. For extra warmth I added my little Topshop blouse, which is always handy if you want a collar to show over a jumper. I also have a little obsession with my grey tights... They have been so warm on winter days, and definitely an essential in my wardrobe recently!
Another present gifted by the fab friends, were these Topshop shoes - which I'd had my eye on for ages! I'm currently wearing them in, with hopes to get them out throughout spring, as they'll look great with some frilly socks and pastel hues.
Lastly, I kept my 'bad hair day' at bay, by wearing my favourite felt hat, which is another favourite on windy days!



What I Wore: Jumper, Skirt - Primark, Tights - New Look, Shoes, Shirt - Top Shop, Hat - Oasap.

Well that's all from me, I'm off to rest up ready for my visit to Bristol tomorrow! I adore the city, and this is my chance to see the University before I decide on my offers. So if you live in the city, and see a blonde looking rather confused (map upside down, etc..) do not hesitate to point me in the right direction (for a nearest coffee shop that is..)

Lots of Love,
 

12 comments:

  1. Your friend is generous to give you such beautiful things.. U look pretty, I like your denim skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, LOVE the hat!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat adds so much personality to this outfit! I love your skirt too - great combo! Have a marvelous weekend
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pretty outfit! Am loving the hat!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute and I love, love that hat!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! So cute ! I really love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know where I continue to follow you I also
    I hope you!

    http://thequeensbits.blogspot.com.es/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queens-Bits/415482771840659

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)